The XIIth Scientific Assembly
- Please send your presentation by email to this address: Oopsss.. or bring it on a USB memory stick to the Upload Room Santa Lucia, which is situated in the Fiesta Americana hotel.If your file is larger than 20 MB, please do NOT SEND IT BY EMAIL to avoid overload of the internet system in the hotel, upload by USB then! Uploading will be carried out by our technicians. The capacity of this room will be enough only for uploading the file, and for a quick rehearsal, but not for a lengthy preparation or modification of your presentation!
- DEADLINE FOR UPLOADING the file in the Upload Room: the day before your session. Emergency presentation uploading: not later than during the coffee or lunch break before your session!
- You are kindly asked to accomplish the uploading of your oral presentation file as soon as it is possible. All presentations of Monday morning are expected to be uploaded on Sunday. In emergency cases you may upload your file directly in the session hall, before the start of your session (during the coffee or lunch break).
- Opening times of the Upload Room: Sunday 25: 14:00-19:00 IZAMAL room Monday-Friday 26-30: 8:00-19:00 Santa Lucis room
- Opening time of the session halls: Monday-Friday 26-30: 8:00-17:00 Saturday 31, 8:00-15:00
[August 25] Program Updated.
[August 18] Abstract Volume Download here.
It is a great pleasure to invite you to Mérida, Yucatán, México, to celebrate the IAGA 2013, 12th Scientific Assembly to be held from August 26 to 31, 2013.
Mérida is the capitol of the state of Yucatán, and has a charming colonial style center. It is situated between world famous Caribbean beach resorts of Cancun and the Mayan Riviera, and top archeological sites like Chichen Itza, Tulum, Uxmal and many more.
Mérida offers a wide range of accommodation and has an excellent tourist infrastructure. Merida has an international airport, but is also easily accessible by first class buses from Cancun.
1. Striking the Right Balance: Mindful Tech Integration in Education